<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32948288?origin\x3dhttp://takingmychances.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 12, 2007

these few days have been the worst wk of this yr zzzz. firstly got owned in hockey match totally. so wat it was rjc, they are good but no reason to try to be better than them rite?? persoanlly i just feel that the team has a totally wrong mentality, its not always abt winning or playin well. but also abt doin the SIMPLE things and making it easy for ur teammates, in short is TEAM PLAY. secondly just lost a very good fren to pulau tekong... haix this yr nvr really catch up wif andrew so ya sorry boss! wishing him all the best for his booking in man... really look forward to catching up wif him soon. hmmm... kana whack on my head by hockey ball once and sprain my hand during the match...zzzzzzz.... let me see... my studies is also kinda screwed and basically everything in my life now is both confusing and chaotic =/ I WAN MY LIFE BACK, I NEED MY SELF CONFIDENCE BACK, I NEED MY TEAM TO WORK TOGETHER NOW!!!

life basically sux when u haf nothing to hold on to, nothing to look forward to or even worse - nobody to help u

this song is real nice... expresses how i feel






Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home bound
Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd
And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
Tonight

It's always times like these
When I think of you
And I wonder
If you ever
Think of me
'Cause everything's so wrong
And I don't belong
Living in your
Precious memories
'Cause I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could Just see you
Tonight

And I, I
Don't want to let you know
I, I
Drown in your memory
I, I
Don't want to let this go
I, I
Don't....

Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home bound
Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd
And I still need you
And I still miss you
And now I wonder....

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass us by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you...
If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
If I could Just hold you
Tonight

picard was here @ 10:06 PM

the genius

* bensonsiow/iceboy
* 18 soon
* NPCC; Hockey
* Maris Stella (10 yrs); Anderson JC

the rules

*******
success only belong
to those who
choose to believe
they will not fail

*******
it is amazing how
2 contrasting figures
can haf so much similarities
just like Kira and L
goes to show how ironic and confusing life can be

*******
success may grant u joy
but leaves no lessons behind to be taught
failures can be depressing
but expresses a thousand words
no matter how hard it may seem to look...
just keep moving forward

*******

the death note

the victims

* Agnes
* Allena
* Andrew
* Arlana
* Dania
* Elson
* Jaclyn
* Jianhui
* Jolene
* Joycelyn
* Katrina
* Liangpei
* Lye Heng
* Martin
* Madeira
* Rimmel
* See Wai
* Shih Han
* Shui Yong
* Samantha
* Tian Xiang
* Tiffany
* Vivian
* Wanting
* Wei En
* Wei Lie
* Xiang Sheng
* Xiaoting
* Yee Keong
* YiHan
* Yu Chuan
* Zheng Kai
* Ziming
* Zoe

the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
September 2008

the death god

Layout: skyshadow
Pictures: deathgod.org
Suggestions: h0peless guy =]